- Creation and maintenance of vessel information
- Hold vessel information for basis of billable charges calculation
- Receive and hold raw data from different Terminal Operating Systems (TOS)
- Can hold TOS billable events (containerized and non-containerized) and vessel visit information for billing
- Full audit trail capability for deletion and reprocessing of billable staging data
Customer Billing Preparation, Review and Approval
- Create, update, view and review billable charges per vessel visit or per customer
- Submit Customer billing for final review and approval leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations’ standard Approval Workflow capabilities
Configurable Mapping and Advance Pricing
- Configure staging field data mapping to Customer billing header and lines
- Advance Pricing methods such as Fixed, Min/ Max, and Tiered pricing
- Advance formula to define billable quantity such as GRT and cubic meters
- Prepare Invoice proposals and generate invoices for customers
- Invoice distribution via email (invoice PDF attachment), print out, file output, or onscreen display based on customer’s preference
- One customer master information.
- Financial reporting sourced from one system.
- Eliminated additional consolidation between ERP and Port billing application.
- Configurable data conversion from port operating systems into billing transactions.
- Visibility and capability to validate raw data conversions to billing transactions.
- Comprehensive pricing strategy to support big customers with special agreements.