Predictive Analytics and Independent Decision-Making for the Manufacturing and Services Industries
Enhance Operational Efficiencies by Initiating a Data-Driven Service Business
Businesses have customarily been limited to handling the maintenance of their production assets centered on the equipment’s age or usage to stay away from costly failures. With the development of the Internet of Things (IoT), businesses can now connect and manage devices and analyze the data in real-time to develop new predictive maintenance capabilities that can enhance operational efficiencies— implementing revolutionized data-driven services businesses. Your organization can develop the maintenance optimization process from ‘repair and replace’ to ‘predict and fix’ with the IoT Service Hub.
The IoT Service Hub is built on the proven Microsoft Technologies including Azure IoT Suite, Dynamics 365 Field Service; and Power BI and R integrated with SQL Server.
The IoT Service Hub will allow your business to:
- Limit equipment downtime by proactively observing checking equipment health in real-time therefore service can be executed exactly when needed before it is likely to be unsuccessful
- Increase productive uptime by predictively analyzing problems therefore repairs can be executed during scheduled production downtime and not during peak periods
- Decrease routine maintenance costs by implementing condition-based maintenance that focuses on high-probability issues rather than performing expensive ad-hoc maintenance to ensure device maintenance is within the warranty period of the device
- Raise asset lifespan by conducting predictive maintenance before failures occur
- Enrich worker safety by observing equipment conditions and defects that can form an alert or issue countermeasures before a damage is sustained
- Create new revenue streams by implementing performance-based service agreements or equipment-as-a-service offers