Having a 360-degree relationship view of customers helps bankers strengthen relationships with their customer base.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Hitachi CRM for Banks provides financial services employees – from personal bankers to financial advisors to business relationship officers – easy-to-use tools with which they can better understand their customers, deepen relationships by cross-selling products more effectively, create customized marketing programs, and help sales staff close deals faster.
Join Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft for the CRM for Banks Webinar to see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Hitachi CRM for Banks helps manage customer transaction data and turn it into useful marketing and customer analytics – which leads to more effective relationship strategies.
With Hitachi CRM for Banks, your organization is able to:
- Capture a unified view of the customer across different products with real-time insights on customer needs and aspirations
- Identify cross sell opportunities and increase customer share of wallet
- Access live customer information on-the-go through various access channels (PC, tablet, mobile phones, Internet) in a secure way
- Capture and track all lead details in one system to identify more qualified leads
- Onboard customers in a seamless manner while complying with regulatory and compliance standards
- Reduce IT costs and complexity with a flexible infrastructure that ties systems and information together
CRM for Banks with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Webinar
Date: Friday, September 29th, 2017
Time: 11:00 am SGT/1:00 pm AEST