Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific will conduct a series of webinars to talk about the current technological trends that can help businesses adapt with the “new normal”.
SINGAPORE – June 10, 2020 – Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific, a leading provider of global-industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud, is set to hold live webinars about Microsoft Business Applications throughout June until July 2020.
These virtual events will feature an outline of long-term advantages from utilizing cloud-based applications over an organization’s current practices. As Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific aims to give organizations the opportunity to collaborate more effectively, the following webinars will focus on different platforms and solutions that can be equipped for work— whether at home or in the office.
“We remain committed in providing premier technology solutions while ensuring the safety and well-being of our customers and prospects,” said Tushar Parashar, Vice President of Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific. “The webinars should enlighten the participants on the benefits of digital transformation and allow them to seamlessly adjust their operations when needed.”App-in-an-Hour Webinar
- The App in an Hour webinar will walkthrough how users can easily create custom business applications that run on mobile devices without writing code and share them within their company securely – leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform technologies – Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Connected Field Service is an extension of Dynamics 365 Field Service that enables organizations to transform the way they provide service to consumers. The webinar will tackle how manufacturing and service-oriented businesses can explore a platform that can help reduce cost and improve operations through predictive maintenance.
- The webinar will explore how organizations can achieve the right process to create personalized engagements with customers as well as enhanced sales, marketing, and customer service through a flexible customer data platform (CDP).
- The Unified Interface offers new user experience and interface for Dynamics 365 for any screen size, device, or orientation. The webinar will provide participants an overview of the platform and ways to get started.
- The webinar will discuss how Power BI, a business analytics application from Microsoft, can provide users a coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights for smarter business decisions.
About Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Hitachi Solutions provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, India/Middle East, Japan and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit: http://apac.hitachi-solutions.com/.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is one of the core IT Companies of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.