Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific will exhibit cloud-based industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud at the Microsoft Envision Forum 2019 happening on 6 November 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam – November 01, 2019 – Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific, a leading provider of global-industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud, will speak and exhibit during the Microsoft Envision Forum on 6th November 2019 at the GEM Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Microsoft Envision Forum 2019 gives attendees the opportunity to refine strategies and learn innovative technologies from business leaders and Microsoft experts to accelerate their company’s digital transformation.
“We are proud to participate in this exclusive Microsoft event which continues to serve as a venue for business experts to inspire and build relationships through their passion of technology,” said Tushar Parashar, Vice President of Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific. “Hitachi Solutions aims to help customers innovate and grow in their journey towards modernization.”
Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific will also be speaking about new insights on how financial institutions can reimagine customer experience with intelligent business applications in a 30-minute break-out session from Track 1: Empowering Intelligent Financial Services.
The following solutions for Retail, Manufacturing, Banking, and Insurance will also be featured at the Hitachi Solutions Booth:
Engage for Financial Services is designed to extend and improve the capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud which offer banking and insurance companies the customized software essential for them to effectively operate in a competitive industry.
- Engage for Insurance enables insurers to focus on all aspects of their business operations and customer lifecycle, from relationship and engagement management to business development.
- Engage for Banking provides bankers a holistic, 360-degree view of their organization, allowing them to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with their customers.
Connected Field Service caters to service and manufacturing industries and sets businesses up to leverage the latest technologies such as Augmented Reality and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Hitachi Solutions’ Extended Field Service takes Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service to the next level with functionalities that streamlines warranty management, time entry, depot repair and asset serialization tracking.
Omnichannel Retail Solutions gives retailers full visibility and control across all channels by providing exceptional shopping experience for consumers that unifies their digital, in-store, and back office operations.
- Food and Beverage Point-of-Sale (POS) provides a modern, flexible POS with a user-friendly interface which helps restaurants manage and track all aspects of food creation and service – starting from preparing meals to processing customer payments.
- Loyalty Management Solution allows businesses to build exceptional relationships with their customers, make their loyalty programs a part of their entire marketing strategy, and provide opportunities for brand advocacy.
- Hitachi Solutions’ Commerce Suite provides full eCommerce functionalities and tight accounting, shipping, and inventory systems integration. The solution caters to both B2B and B2C organizations.
Learn more about Microsoft Envision Forum 2019 through this link aka.ms/envisionvn2019.
About Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Hitachi Solutions provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, India/Middle East, Japan and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit: http://apac.hitachi-solutions.com/.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is one of the core IT Companies of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.